"Picture A World Without NF"
Download your Poster Here
The Contest Rules
This month, let’s tell people what NF is. Not just facts and figures, but how it affects your life. For some, NF is never-ending doctor appointments. For others, NF is a headache that lasts for months. NF may also be the reason someone runs a marathon, or learns sign language. Or it might be what drew someone to a career in medicine. The list goes on and on.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST
- Download the “NF Is…” poster from this link, print it out, and add your personal story to it.
- Take a photo with your personalized sign and post it on social media. Use the hashtag #EndNF so that the photos can be grouped together at the end of the month. Post as often as you like (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll announce the winners at the end of May.
- You can also submit photos wearing Children’s Tumor Foundation merchandise, with or without the “NF Is…” sign.
- CTF merchandise is available at: ctf.org/store