Mar 19, 2017
Central Park to Wall St
New York, NY
Stop traffic in Times Square with NF Endurance! On Sunday, March 19, the 2017 United Airlines NYC Half will take runners from around the city and the globe on a 13.1-mile tour of New York City. Runners will stop traffic in Manhattan, from Central Park through Times Square to Wall Street! Get your GUARANTEED ENTRY with Children's Tumor Foundation's NF Endurance Team and make a difference in the lives of millions affected by neurofibromatosis (NF).
As a NF Endurance team member, you receive the following team benefits and amenities:
- Guaranteed race entry into 2017 United Airlines NYC Half* (*Charity Entry only)
- Complimentary half-marathon training program
- Custom NF Endurance Asics training shirt or New Balance singlet
- Personal fundraising webpage plus staff support
- Access to discounted hotel block near the finish line
- Access to Saturday pre-race team breakfast and Race Day post-race team celebration
- Opportunity to participate in the Children's Tumor Foundation's Adopt-a-Hero program and train in honor of an NF Hero
Early Bird Registration Options (before the New York Road Runners lottery drawing on December 8th):
- Early Bird (by December 7th) Charity Entry: "I am skipping the lottery! I would like to secure my spot thru CTF, and I'm fully committed to raise $1250 for the team!"
- Early Bird (by December 7th) Lottery Entry: "I plan to apply for the NYC Half lottery and secure my own entry; if accepted for a NYC Half spot, CTF will not hold me to a fundraising minimum. If not accepted into the lottery, I will have the option to convert my entry to a Charity Entry."
Post-Lottery Registration Options (after the NYRR lottery drawing on December 8th):
- Charity Entry Option A: $1000 includes race entry and team benefits & amenities, but not race entry fees (Runner pays NYRR entry fee up to $145 at the time of race registration)
- Charity Entry Option B: $1250 includes race entry and team benefits & amenities, plus CTF covers entry fees (up to $145)
- General Entry: No fundraising minimum, included team benefits & amentities; you must have secured entry through New York Road Runners lottery and paid registration fees on your own.
Team members have until March 1, 2017 to fulfill their fundraising minimum.
For more information:
VISIT EVENT WEBSITE