We’re proud to announce that our latest annual report – titled From Process to Progress – is now available to read online. Outlining the Foundation’s activities over the past year, from research to awareness to patient support, the annual report highlights a vibrant NF community that is making great progress in the fight to end NF. Additionally, the financial pages offer transparency on how funds are spent, earning the Foundation a four-star rating from Charity Navigator once again. And of course, none of this is possible without the support of all of you – the thousands of donors who give to ensure that NF research and programs continue.
In this report you will find:
- President's Letter: Patients are at the heart of everything we do
- Revolutioning Research: The future of NF research as outlined in the Foundation's Strategic Plan
- Fostering Collaboration: Foundation's Team Science initiatives result in clinical trial success
- Raising Awareness & Funds: The CTF community joins together to support NF research and advocate for NF
- Financial Report - Over 80% of funds goes to research and programs, earning 4 stars from Charity Navigator
- Donor Listings - Grateful for the support of thousands who have given in the fight to end NF
You can view the report online by clicking the image below. If you prefer to download or print the report, the .pdf version is here.
The Children’s Tumor Foundation is committed to financial responsibility, fiscal transparency, and wise stewardship of donor dollars. Click here for more.