Mar 17, 2019
New York City
New York, NY
Stop traffic in the Big Apple this March!
Registration for the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half through NF Endurance Team is now open.
Join the team today at nfendurance.org/nychalf
On Sunday, March 17, the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half will take runners from around the city and the globe on a 13.1-mile tour of NYC.
Don’t miss out on this bucket-list race! Skip the drawing - register as one of our "Charity Entry Runners" to get your GUARANTEED ENTRY with Children's Tumor Foundation's NF Endurance Team, and make a difference in the lives of millions affected by neurofibromatosis (NF).
Secured a race entry through the drawing?* Join our team as a “General Entry Runner” and receive all the team benefits and amenities and make your miles more meaningful by raising dollars and awareness to END NF! Note: The application for general entry to the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half will take place from October 18 to November 14. The drawing will take place on November 28, 2018.
As a NF Endurance team member, you receive the following team benefits and amenities:
- guaranteed entry into 2019 United Airlines NYC Half* (*Charity Entry Runner only, General Entry Runner must secure their own race entry directly through New York Road Runners)
- complimentary half-marathon training program
- a custom NF Endurance Asics training shirt or singlet
- personal fundraising webpage plus staff support
- opportunity to participate in the Children's Tumor Foundation's Adopt-a-Hero program and train in honor of an NF Hero
Choose from the following fundraising levels:
- Charity Entry-$1000 includes race entry and team benefits & amenities, but not entry fees (Runner pays NYRR entry fee up to $145 at the time of race registration)
- Charity Entry-$1310 includes race entry and team benefits & amenities PLUS entry fees (up to $145)
- General Entry-$250 includes team benefits and amenities EXCLUDING race entry**
**General Entry athletes have secured an official NYC Half race entry directly through New York Road Runners, and do not require charity entry from CTF.
Team members have until March 1, 2019 to fulfill their fundraising minimum.
For Fundraising Terms & Conditions, CLICK HERE
For more information:
VISIT EVENT WEBSITE