May 6, 2018
New York, NY
Bike the Big Apple with NF Endurance!
40 Miles - 5 Boros - 1 Day - 0 Cars
Join the team today at nfendurance.org/fiveborobiketour
Each year, 32,000 cyclists of all ages and skill levels from around the world to roll through every borough of New York City on streets totally free of cars. For one day, the roads are yours, the bridges are yours, the City is yours—there’s no better way to experience the Big Apple.
Don’t miss out on this sell-out, bucket list event! Get in TODAY with Children's Tumor Foundation's NF Endurance Team, and make a difference in the lives of millions affected by neurofibromatosis (NF).
As a NF Endurance team member raising at least $750 for the Children's Tumor Foundation, you will:
- receive guaranteed race entry into the 2018 TD Five Boro Bike Tour;
- get your choice of any start wave, including a guaranteed spot in the first start wave
- get access to exclusive Charity area before the first start wave;
- get access to the exclusive Charity Rider Village at the Finish Festival, with complimentary hot & cold catered lunch, dedicated toilets, & charity bike parking
- receive custom NF Endurance Team gear to wear on event day;
- receive personal fundraising website; fundraising support, tools & resources;
- have an opportunity to participate in the Children's Tumor Foundation's Adopt-a-Hero program and train in honor of an NF Hero.
Spots are limited! Lock in your Charity Registration with NF Endurance today!
Standard and VIP Registration for the 2018 TD Five Boro Bike Tour will open on January 9, 2018 on first come, first serve basis. For more info, go to https://www.bike.nyc/events/td-five-boro-bike-tour/.
For more information:
VISIT EVENT WEBSITE