May 5-6, 2018
6151 CR 124
Join us to "Tear the Cover Off Cancer" May 5-6 at baseball parks throughout the Dallas area. We've teamed up with Children's Tumor Foundation and 60 Feet 6 Foundation to raise money through all our tournament efforts.
- AMAZING giveaways leading up to the event
- Surprise giveaways throughout the tournament
- Additional donations will come from raffles and other tournament activities
- Opportunity for teams to volunteer
- Tourney swag
- Opening ceremony + first pitch from Mayor George Fuller of McKinnney
- NBC5 will be in attendance for the opening ceremony
Sign your team up today!
$45 discount if registered and paid by March 1.
Registration and payment deadline is April 27, 2018.
For questions regarding registration, payment or tournament schedule, please contact Emily Boone at 469.955.2015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don't have a team, we'll have multiple ways you can contribute to the cause including volunteer opportunities, and donations for the raffle.
Please reach out to Sam Davis at 903.517.1295 or email@example.com if you're interested in donating your time or items for the raffle. Every contribution is much appreciated!
For more information:
VISIT EVENT WEBSITE
This event has been organized by an NF community volunteer to benefit the Children's Tumor Foundation.