Leading the Way: Children’s Tumor Foundation Annual Report
We’re proud to announce that our latest annual report, Leading the Way, is now available to read online. This report of the Foundation’s activities during the 2017 fiscal year highlight progress in research, awareness, patient support, and the accomplishments of a vibrant NF community in the fight to end NF. The financial pages offer transparency regarding CTF’s expenditures, which have earned the Foundation a four-star rating from Charity Navigator once again. And of course, none of this would be possible without the support of all of you – the thousands of donors who give to ensure that NF research and programs continue.
Contained in the 2017 Annual Report:
- - President's Letter: the future of NF research
- - Leading the Way: The CTF Research Model
- - Fostering Collaboration: Foundation's Team Science initiatives and clinical trial success
- - Raising Awareness & Funds: The CTF community joins together to support NF research and advocate for NF
- - Financial Report - Over 82% of funds go to research and programs, earning 4 stars from Charity Navigator
- - Donor Listings – We are thankful for the support of thousands who have given in the fight to end NF
You can view the report online by clicking the image below. If you prefer to download or print the report, the .pdf version here.
The Children’s Tumor Foundation is committed to financial responsibility, fiscal transparency, and wise stewardship of donor dollars. Click here for more.